“Unpredicting” 2024: Expert analysis and recommendations across policy, tech, media and culture
Business leaders and organizations are facing a challenging global political and economic picture in 2024, from geopolitical disruption to climate change to the increased adoption and regulation and AI, in a politically uncertain and turbulent year where 76 countries across the world are scheduled to hold elections.
The Weber Shandwick Collective is pleased to introduce the 2024 edition of “Unpredictions: Expert Analysis and Stakeholder Insights about Megatrends in Policy, Technology, Media and Culture” featuring perspectives and recommendations from expert advisors across the Weber Shandwick Collective, designed to help global leaders and decision-makers navigate and lead through the road ahead with confidence.
This year’s Unpredictions report highlights implications for leaders and businesses looking to understand the following megatrends:
- Geopolitics – The year of elections, near and far
- Capital Markets – The search for a soft landing
- Artificial Intelligence – From experimentation to adoption (and maybe regulation)
- Media and Misinformation – The acceleration of the attack on trust
- Climate and ESG – Why it’s time to step up, spend up and scale up
Read and download the full report below.