Weber Shandwick picked up a significant awards haul at the 2015 PRWeek Awards Asia, held last night in Hong Kong.
The agency was named Asia Pacific Network of the Year, due in part to a record growth rate, and the fully integrated communications approach that drives business results for our clients.
As well as the top regional accolade, Weber Shandwick teams in China, Australia and Singapore received a number of trophies including:
- Greater China Campaign of the Year – GOLD, Weber Shandwick China;
- Best Use of Social Media – GOLD, Weber Shandwick China;
- Best Use of Digital – SILVER, Weber Shandwick China;
- Best Corporate Branding Campaign of the Year – BRONZE, Weber Shandwick Australia;
- Best Use of Analytics – BRONZE, Weber Shandwick Singapore.
Tim Sutton, chairman of Weber Shandwick in Asia, was also named PR Agency Head of the Year, recognizing the incredible leadership he has provided the region.
These wins follow Weber Shandwick Asia Pacific taking out Mumbrella’s Asia Pacific PR Network of the Year title for the last two years, and The Holmes Report Asia Pacific PR Consultancy of the Year award.
You can check out the complete list of PRWeek Awards Asia winners here.